Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 Posts In Review

Wow, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I have been blogging for 10 month and it's been such a blast. The fun people I have meet (even if not in person), the sweet comments I have received and not to mention the inspiration I get every day from all the wonderful blogs I now follow. My house is improving a little at a time and it' because I actually make an effort to improve something each week and blog about it. Your visits and sweetness are what gets me going!!! So let's take a look back at my most popular posts of 2013. Here they are, listed in order of "most viewed"

The absolute winner with over 13,000 views...WOW'sers
Rusty Buckets
 


Apparently everybody can relate to having pet stains on the carpet, this post was viewed over 11,000 times...







Eye Candy From Arizona





Visting Furnished Model 
Homes In Arizona











It's Official, I'm A Bucket Case


Playing With An Old Crate





Decorating With A Grain Sack




Adding an Old Door 
In The Guestroom


Pillow Talk


Old Toolbox To Art Caddy








































Thanks for stopping by, and have a Happy New Year! 
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

18 comments:

  1. Great recap of the year! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see a year in review of your blog posts all in one spot. I actually went back and read the one of how to get pet stains out. My son's room that we just redecorated has some on his carpet. They are very old though. Not sure if they'll ever come out! I will try this method on one of the spots for sure! We are planning on renting a carpet cleaner to freshen up our carpet upstairs anyway, but it may not get rid of the old stains. We figured out that our now 9 yr old dog must've done it when he was a puppy because he's very good to not go inside now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. an active 10 months you have had....I love the buckets too!!! Have a great Sunday and may your New Year be blessed with many more wonderful posts. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love your blog! You have great, creative ideas and I will be definitely tuning in for more :-)
    Cathy
    www.threekidsandafish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remembered a lot of those posts! Especially the interesting planters. Looking forward to what you'll be posting in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your year end review….you have such a beautiful home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many GREAT projects and inspiration! LOVE that live bunny on the porch! Happy New Year! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have great posts so often! Frequently when I pick on a picture at a linky party it ends up being yours. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great year Christine!! I still want that gardening bench ;)
    Wishing you a wonderful & blessed New Year!

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time visiting your blog..saw you on Ducks 'n a Row. Lots of cute ideas for the home! Will definitely be checking back for some more decor ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative! These are very cute ideas! I will pin them! Thanks for sharing on our Wonderful Wednesday blog hop.
    I look am co-hosting from Ducks N a Row. I will also following your social medias.
    Blessings and Happy New Year!
    Diane Roark

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine, I loved your year in review! Many of these I have seen but they are all worth a second look, you have such a talent for making the ordinary extraordinary! That mole hill cake is hilarious! Happy Blogging, I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2014!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for linking up your great year in review with TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many wonderful posts Christine! Glad to discover your blog! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great compilation of posts! 2013 looks like it was a great year for you! I'd love for you to link up to the blog party I co-host. http://addicted2diy.com/2014/01/02/thursday-s-t-y-l-e-link-party/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi… Stopping by to let you know you have been featured over at One More Time Events… thank you for sharing. Hope you can join in again this week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christine, I really enjoyed this look back! I am so happy that you share your journey with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You certainly accomplished a lot in a year! Congrats on an awesome 2013! Thanks so much for linking up at Hit Me with Your Best Shot! Hope to see you back tonight!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!