Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hanging a Lantern and some new Porch Pillows

 Hello Everyone, I've been busy pressure washing my front this weekend. 
I also hung up a Lantern with rope on my front arch.


 
Here is the whole picture
I also bought some new outdoor pillows at World Market to freshen things up for the Spring-Summer, here is their link http://www.worldmarket.com/
It's nice to freshen things up

 especially when it's all clean after pressure washing
 
I also got some new flowers, the spring tulips and daffodils were all done blooming and got put in the dirt for next year


 
These potatoe/onion baskets are too large for my pantry, so I found a new use for them
        Here is the front door
 Many of you have already seen these old shoe parking crates from a previous post, sorry for the repeat
 
 And I saved the best picture for last....here is our Newfoundland Bruce taking a snooze with his buddy Bugsy this afternoon....zzzzzzzzzzzz 
 Aren't they adorable?????
 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Peeps

 Like Me On Facebook Little Brags on Facebook

Follow Me On Pinterest http://pinterest.com/christinevd/

Follow Me On Google Friend Connect Google Friend Connect 


  I link up at these fabulous places:

I Heart Organizing  for the great Outdoors monthly challenge
 

Mom 4 RealFun in the sun summer linky party and giveaway