Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Make Your Own Christmas Card Back Drop

The other day I ran across this cute idea on making your own Christmas Card Back Drop with things you already have laying around the house. The source of the AWESOMENESS was from Carmel over at Our Fifth House
 After being inspired by her post I hung up a large table cloth on the wall, gathered some Christmas Decorations I already had, and plugged in some string lights....


I added a child (I already had him laying around the house as well...lol) and VOILA
Not to bad, at no cost, right????


Our little Bunny wasn't cooperating that day so I had to take a picture of him later all by himself.
 The same went for Brucie our Newfoundland who wasn't about to have his nap interrupted (plus I'm not sure he would have fit in my little photo booth area) haha...

 So here is my little Christmas Collage/Card for this year. Edited in Picmonkey.com
Enjoy your week everyone!!!!
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:
allthingschristmaslinkad3
link:http://www.littlemisscelebration.com
December-All-Thing-Christmas-Link-Party_300
link: http://www.itsoverflowing.com