Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gorgeous Eclectic-Boho Style Foyer




Well hello there loves, I know it's been a while since my last blog post. 
Honestly I just haven't really been in the creative mood lately. 
I even skipped Easter decorating this year! 
A whole new low for me ... lol

But I did manage to re-decorate our entry a bit in the style I drool 
over these days "ECLECTIC -SCANDI - BOHO - MOROCCAN" 
and whatewahhhhh else you might call it! 

Let me share with you...


I re-decorated the entry with a few new items I got recently. 
(Item source list provided at the end of this post).

I figured for a true scandi-boho look one needs to have a pet cow scull, right? 
I know some of you peeps might disagree with an animal scull, but like I 
keep saying "I already ate the cow" so this is considered re-cycling, right

I wrapped my cow scull in some gorgeous new Moroccan string-lights, 
do you dig them as much as I do? (More details on those at the bottom of this post).



 

The pom pom throw is my absolute favorite at the moment, 
wish I had more of those!
 


 More Moroccan string-lights here....



Here you see the entire entry wall,  I started creating a little 
gallery wall above the staircase, still a work in progress.


The BOHO letters are a gift from my best friend Michi in Bavaria. 
She recently took a trip to Bali and got me these letters along with 
another gorgeous gift I will share in another post.


And here is how our son re-decorates when I am not looking....
HOBO instead of BOHO? Too cute!

OK, as promised here is the scoop on the Moroccan string-lights, 
I found them on AMAZON, love them but from far away they 
reminded me of Christmas, so I decided to give them a coat of paint.

 So Annie Sloan chalk paint to the rescue, I used French Linen. Took a while to cover them with a little brush, but totally worth it.



 Sooo much better, don't you think?


 O.k. so as promised let me give you a source list for some of the items used here:






Smycka Branches IKEA


Threshold Basket (Target, sorry no longer available)

Baskets and Pillows HOMEGOOD FINDS



Well, I hope you found some inspiration here today! 
Thanks for coming to visit me!!!! MUAHHHH
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Thursday