Sunday, October 27, 2013

Some Fall Touches Inside

Hi Friends, I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a friend over for lunch this Saturday and today I finished adding a little Fall to the inside....

So let the pictures speak for themselves....

This is the kitchen ledge, I stuffed some orange string lights into the lantern
 

I love all the lights, so cozy..

A wall in the kitchen
The Entry

I stuffed some string lights in the bottom of the basket

 I dressed up my lampshades for the season too..lol

just a  few little pumpkins and gourds everywhere....less is more
This is in the window in the formal dining room, see the little balance scale? I put little gourds in it.
here is a close up
I had set the kitchen table for lunch with my friends on Saturday.
 They were actually afraid to get the plates dirty...haha
 

Well that's all I got today. Have a great week.
If you missed my outdoor fall decorations click Here to catch up

 Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:
Fall Linky Party
link: http://diyshowoff.com