Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pillow Talk

Hi everyone and I hope you all are enjoying a well deserved 3 day Memorial Day Weekend! I am excited to share my new pillows for the Family Room today. It took me a while to find just what I had in mind. Thanks to Pamela Joyce Designs on Etsy I found them
I love the contrast from the white pillows, and the red stripes compliment my ginger red wall

Pam did a wonderful job making these custom sized pillows for me. Make sure to visit Pam's Etsy Store . She will custom make whatever your heart desires! I am thrilled to have found her.
The side tables,  lamps and wall art are from World Market
I also purchased some burlap striped ribbon and wrapped it around the lamps to match the pillows. I am not sure if I like it yet, or if it's OVERKILL? LOL....well for now it stays on!
While shopping at World Market today I saw this cute "Bucket Cooler" on a raised stand to keep drinks cold. Well, I am using it for quite another purpose......
 Our Senior Newfoundland Bruce has severe Arthritis in his shoulders and really needs to not bend over anymore while eating. His dog dish fit's right into the large bucket. I placed some heavy rocks in there to keep it from sliding. 

 Now he is dining in STYLE....For a dog his size I would have ended up ordering a custom raised table, this was way cheaper and cuter!!! By the way our "Big Papa Bear" turned 11 years old this week.
ahhh and before you leave me, check out what picture inspired the pillows. SOURCE:http://thevintiqueobject.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-heart-ticking-stripe.html
 Thanks for visiting me peeps!!!!!
Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook