Sunday, March 24, 2013

Old Toolbox to Art Caddy

Hey there Sweeties near and far away, I have been busy this weekend with a friends Baby shower but I did manage a quick shopping trip to the cutest little store in McCleary, WA called Little Hill Farm. (Here is their Facebook link Little Hill Farm/Facebook Page). I found an old wooden tool box and I knew exactly what to do with it. I made it into a little Art Tray for Robbie's pens.
  
I freed up an entire drawer in the pantry that was stuffed with all of his stuff  plus he he can just pick the entire box up,  take it to the table and have much better access to everything.

 
  I used food cans for the pen containers. I wrapped the cans with craft paper. Didn't cost me a dime and looks so cute!
I also added a little chalk board sign and Voila!
Here is a quick BEFORE AND AFTER

   
Once again, it's the little things that make me happy..haha...The little box cost me 12 Dollars and I think is is way cuter than anything I could have possibly found in a store. Most likely it would have been something plastic (I try to avoid anything plastic if I can)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!!
Christine

Linking Up To:
Creative Craft Challenge August


http://www.mamasblogcentral.com

Just a Girl and Her Blog

link: http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/

Get Your DIY On

BeforeAfterContest 
 

calm


Back to the Basics 

 

 photo grabbutton2_zps6720f346.png  Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #72

It's Overflowing {nifty button} pinterestparty thumb1 thumb1 Pinterest Power Party & Features

pinterestparty thumb1 thumb1 Pinterest Power Party & Features! Beyond The Picket Fence 

Adorned From Above Blog Hop  

 creativetuesdaybutton

French Country Cottage Funky_Junk's_Party_Junk_link_party_150 mop it up mondays
   Shades of Amber 
 Suburbsmama Home Stories A2Z My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
I Heart Nap Time UndertheTableandDreaming 

Photobucket 741302_10151387329451013_1242776520_o 
52 Mantels The Shabby Nest  Liz Marie Blog
No Minimalist Here  

 Project Inspired Linky Party at Setting for Four #projectinspired #linky From My Front Porch To Yours

Rooted In Thyme Old Red Barn