Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Dad's House in Spain

Hola Senioras, today I want to share something a little different with all of you. My Dad's house in Spain. Most of you probably don't know that I am born and raised in Germany. 
Well, Spain is a huge vacation spot for Europeans. My Dad purchased a second home there when I was a little girl so me and my brother grew up spending our summers there.
 
Since I moved half-way across the world as an adult, I don't get to go every summer anymore...boooohooo


 I love being able to take our little Robbie there every couple of years, hopefully he can make many more memories there as he is growing up. He loves it, as you can see here..lol
 My Dad even built him a sandbox 




 




 

I hope you enjoyed todays home tour in Espana..... Hasta la vista Ladies
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook
Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Fun in the sun summer linky party and giveaway