Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sneak Peak - Back Patio

Hello Peeps, I've been busy today trying to get my backyard patio looking decent for the summer. It is not finished yet. But here is a little Sneak Peak


 I have yet to plant my flowers, oh well...next weeks project!
 This is what I started out with
 

 I found this little lantern with a battery operated candle at Target  on clearance, the galvanized round tray is a $10 Marshall's find and the little bucket is from Big Lots...also on clearance....I am getting
good at this!
 
Some more new World Market outdoor pillows
the patio set, umbrella and cushions are also from World Market but from a previous season.
  
 I put up little hooks to wrap some outdoor String Lights around my covered deck, as you know I LOVE to decorate with String Lights all year round. Catch up here on a previous post to see how I like to use them in my house  Decorating with String Lights
See the burlap sack under the window??? Found that last weekend. I haven't quite figured out what to do with it yet. Any ideas??? I was thinking to stuff it with foam and use it as a floor pillow????
 the old wagon wheel came home in my suitcase from Germany last summer. Found it in my Grandma's shed while on a treasure snoop.
 
 This old shingle also came from Germany, but it's not really old...just made to look that way. I hung a rusty old can from it with a flower.
 
  
 The String lights looks so pretty, even from the inside....so cozy
 
    


Well, that's all I got today.....will keep working on the backyard, now that the front is done!
Thanks for visiting. I sooo appreciate you all!
Have a very Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!
xoxox
Christine

Like Me On Facebook Little Brags on Facebook


Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

BeforeAfterContest

I Heart Organizing  for the great Outdoors monthly challenge

 Fun in the sun summer linky party and giveaway