Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Little Spring Fever

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today happened to be a very nice day in the Pacific Northwest. I felt like Spring is finally coming for the first time this year. I picked up my first Spring Flowers this weekend and today I had a little time to give my porch the first little TOUCH OF SPRING!
I found this cute litte Lantern at Target a few weeks ago on Clearance for 8 Dollars. Can't go wrong with Lanterns. I added some flowers and some moss I had growing in the gaps of the sidewalk.

Old buckets are my favorite potting containers.
Here is the front door, I need to update to a springy wreath
Here are a couple of old crates I made into a SHOE PARKING GARAGE for all the kiddos coming and going in and out of the house.
Had to add moss to these flowers here to....I just love it!

This is an old colander I hung on my fence gate with some flowers and moss.
and our Newfie Brucie had to get into at least one of the pics too....He was enjoying the sunshine while watching all the kidlets play.
Happy Spring everyone!!! More to come...I will make sure to include a real rabbit next time!
Christine