Monday, January 6, 2014

Having To Say Good Bye

I've been taking a break from blogging these past few days. My heart is heavy. We had to say good bye to our 11 1/2 year old Newfoundland Brucie this Friday. He was an old boy for the breed, but I don't  think you are ever ready for the final good bye.
Last Friday morning his stomach bloated, totally unexpected and we had to let him go.
 I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of our gentle giant over the years, celebrating each season with one lucky Baby Boy who got to grow up with him.






 



























I miss him so much already. I find myself walking to the sliding glass door to let him in. Or looking for him in his favorite spot in the family room. He was such a big part of our family and the sweetest boy!
RIP sweet Bruce. 
Newfoundly,
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook