Monday, August 5, 2013

Back From Vacation & Some More Eye Candy From Along The Way

Hello everybody, well I haven't been blogging much in July, because we have been on vacation.
We flew down to Arizona last month to visit my in-laws and while in AZ we purchased a new car. We then went on a big road trip and drove back home from Arizona to Washington State. We visited a lot of relatives along the way including California, Las Vegas and Utah. 

I wanted to share some more eye candy of places we stopped and saw along the way.
First off, while in Phoenix my Mother-In-Law and I went to this cute little store called THE WILLOWS. I have been following their blog http://www.thewillowshomeandgarden.blogspot.com/ for a while now and couldn't wait to go for a snoop while visiting AZ.





Check out all the GALVANIZED treasures....buckets and pots....



Baskets and Pillows...I'm in love





Another stop was the Pottery Barn in Scottsdale, AZ. I always love their show-rooms....

 I love the Jute rug with the cow hide on top.....I wants it , I wants it...lol



One can never have enough Lanterns, right?

Next, is my In-laws home in Surprise, Arizona



beautiful desert back patio



My Mother-In-Law is an Artist and she painted all of these pictures.



While in Southern California, we stayed with some Family. I wanted to share Our Aunties beautiful home in Arcadia, CA. Beautiful view of the mountains from the backyard.
 what a great way to display some succulents
 
  
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
 Her backyard was truly amazing...what a beautiful outdoor retreat.
 So, that's all the eye candy I got for today.



Here is a little glimpse of us for you guys.


Happy August to all of you!
Christine