Sunday, December 8, 2013

Finally, A Christmas Porch

Hello sweet friends, I have been outside all afternoon working on getting my porch decked out for Christmas. It was a very beautiful but COLD day here in Olympia today. 
I am in a bit of a hurry this evening, still need to catch up on my laundry before it's back to work tomorrow. 
So I will let the pictures do all the talking!


 I hung a bucket in the window, filled it with greens and string lights





Our SHOE PARKING crates, all festive...lol
I suck at writing on chalk board, I don't know how some of you guys do it! So I just drew some ornaments...forget about it!

I love string lights... Sooooo cozy, isn't it?

 

Well, that's it for today peeps...Off I go to do my laundry..yikes!!!! 
Sending Christmas Greetings to wherever you are!
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:
December-All-Thing-Christmas-Link-Party_300         Christmas Extravaganza Collage