Wednesday, March 8, 2017

3 Gorgeous BOHO STYLE Room Make-Overs In Bavaria


Well HELLO everyone, it's been a bit quiet around the blog lately. Somehow 
I have been feeling pretty lazy 🙈 Shame on me!

Well, since I have nothing much exciting of mine to show you guys this week, I would 
love to share some pictures of my best friend Michi's house in Bavaria/Germany. 

Michi recently gave her foyer, her office and her kitchen a make-over by 
simply paining the walls and re-decorating the rooms with different decor.



Ok, here is the scoop! Off to Bavaria we go...

First Stop: Foyer 
Here is the BEFORE picture


And the AFTER...
Isn't it incredible what a difference some paint 
and some new decor can make?

Check out all the goodies she decorated with. That feather on 
the wall is soooo BOHO gorgeous. She actually send me 
the same one for my Christmas gift. 
And that rice basket with the twinkle lights hanging from 
the armoire is killing me!



I was skeptical at first about painting the walls gray for this 
space because of her colorful Bavarian armoire. I was sure 
she would have to end up painting the piece to make it all flow, 
but the gray paint made it look even better!


Next stop, the office...BEFORE




And the After...

Drooling over here....it looks so fresh and clean

Same furniture, just a different paint color and different decor. 
And notice that chakki table? I LUV IT!!!!! 

Here is a panoramic of the office



3rd Stop: Kitchen 
The BEFORE with green paint 


And the After



Love that red chandelier (she spray-painted it)

And her cat "Lou Lou" helped...lol







And a panoramic of the kitchen


Don't you just love her style? Want to see more? You can
I shared here on my blog a few month ago. Here is the link:

Also I posted about her Shopping Trip To Holland 
she took last year.

Here we are, Michi and I a few years back 
in Germany!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I know I always LOVE 
to see homes from people who live in different countries.
XoXoXo

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


16 comments:

  1. Lovely home!! I also love peeking into other peoples homes, and your friend really has great taste!! I miss German Homes, especially "Fensterbaenke" to decorate, here we don't have any!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, Love your friend's style! Loved looking at the pictures. Thanks for sharing it at Brag About It

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh the purr baby helped paint the chandelier, how cute is that. Your friend's decor is stunning Christine. So different and unique from all the other things you normally see. I love what she did and I'm so glad you shared it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brighter paint in the office area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks amazing Christine! My favorite is the office area. It looks great! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend Christine makes everything look so effortless. Beautiful with just the right mix of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun home tour! Your sweet friend has a beautiful home!

    Thank you for sharing all of this gorgeousness over at Waste Not Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bohemian unit and your office looks so clean ( I wish Mine did )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Christine! I really love the fresh new look the paint brought to her home!! Thanks for sharing her lovely home with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rooms look so much brighter with the new paint. The office especially, its lovely and comfortable and cheerful. My favorite part is that repainted red chandelier. I am going to remember that idea, its look amazing in red.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...everything looks SO great!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gray paint is so much better with the armoire! Thanks for sharing at Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tour, I love the updates she did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! If my office looked like that I might get more work done. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, and I hope you’re having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. I love the kitchen. What a difference paint makes.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!