Sunday, September 8, 2013

Adding some cottage charm to the Family Room

Hi there Lovelies,  I have a quick little new post for you this weekend. I purchased this little grain sack this summer. I wasn't sure on how to decorate with it at first. But this weekend I got to it...
 


 I ended up just stuffing it with pillow fluff  and I added a string to dress it up a little.
  
I think it looks pretty good in between the fireplace and chair.
  Some of you may know that my Mom is here visiting from Germany, and she has been sewing me a bunch of new pillows and table runners. I will post about that later but here is a sneak peak of one of the pillows she made for me.
 
 I feel like I added some cottage charm to the Family room with the grain sack and burlap touches!!!

 Well this pretty plate on my fireplace is not exactly "Cottage Style" but I love it all the same !!!! Got it in Spain last year and showing it off!!
Do you want to see how I used another grain sack in my home?
Click here for an older post of mine 

To see some more pictures of the entire Family Room you can click here http://littlebrags.blogspot.com/2013/08/adding-burlap-to-my-lamp-shades-some.html

I hope you enjoyed my Little Brags for the day....as always thanks so much to each of you for stopping by and all of your sweet comments!!!
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Get Your DIY On
link:The Happy Housie