Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Little Stool Make-Over

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone....Today I am sharing a little stool make-over with you.


 I had this cute little PIER 1 stool for years in my dining room.
 
 It was still in super shape but I have slowly been getting rid of the terra-cotta accents in our dining room. So I purchased some off - white fabric, used a cute stencil I found at JoAnne's Fabrics, a little fabric paint and some upholstery nail heads was all I needed.
  
 I need to mention that I did this project while my Mom was here visiting, so once again...I can't take all the credit.  That is actually her arm hammering the nails into the wood!
The fabric paint I used was a brownish-red, so it goes beautiful in our Master Bedroom, since the wall colors are ginger red. What do you think?




El Perfecto???? lol
 That's all I got this weekend. Have a wonderful Veterans Day off tomorrow!
Christine

 Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places: