Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Potting Bench Make Over

Hello Sweets, today I am want to share my new Potting Bench with you. My friend Jill gave me her old Potting Bench which she had sitting in her garage for several years without ever using it. 


I gave it a natural stain and dressed it up
and I attached some cute little hooks to the sides to dress it up


 



and as an added bonus I can use the potting bench for brushing our little Bunny ...Bugsy is less thrilled. .LOL
A quick BEFORE and AFTER picture before you leave
By the way, Jill if you are reading this...NO you can not have it back...LOL. But you have unlimited visitation rights.

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Inspired Living -- Outdoor Extravaganza


link:The Vintage Barn

BeforeAfterContest
link: Unskinny Boppy

I Heart Organizing  for the great Outdoors monthly challenge