Sunday, August 11, 2013

Playing With An Old Crate

Happy Sunday everyone, how has your weekend been?  My Mom flew in for a month long visit from Germany this week. This morning we both had fun putting together several vignettes on an old crate. I have so much stuff stacked away in my spare closet, I really need to find a permanent home for some of it. I hope you all enjoy these different set-ups......









and once again some cuteness at the end of this post......
 Bugsy made himself comfy in between my lanterns..lol
and big Brucie is getting some lovin....
Thanks for visiting me today!
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

link:The Vintage Barn
All Things Bulap Linky Party and Blog Hop www.settingforfour.com
link: Setting for four