Sunday, October 13, 2013

Showing Off New Finds

Hello and Happy Sunday Everyone, today I want to share some new treasures with you that I found last weekend.

First stop, our formal Dining Room. I found this old wooden butcher block and the little wine barrel last weekend. I used to have a terra-cotta colored table runner here on the Buffet but I am trying to give our Dining room a new look. This is definitely more rustic.
Why not use an old butcher block instead of a fabric runner?



Next stop our Bonus/Play room. This crate is an old Army Ammunition shipping box from World War II. What a find, perfect for a little boy (without the ammo, that is...lol).
here is a close up...

 And last, here is another pile of JUNK Treasures from last weeks shopping trip, all piled up in my office. Notice the old "Wooden Pulley" on the left? And the old "Horse Single Tree" on the right? I can see buckets or baskets hanging down from them. Do you have any ideas of how to decorate with the "pulley" and the "single tree"?
 
That's all I got this week guys. Did you enter my Give-Away for the beautiful lamp yet? If not, check out that post Lamp Give-Away , you have until October 21st, 2013.
Thanks for stopping by...MUAHHHHH
Christine

Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:
Get Your DIY On
link:http://thehappyhousie.com