Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's official, I'm a bucket case!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!! I want to share a couple of new creations with you all
 

First off, an old bucket, burlap ribbon and a boxwood ball, need I say more? Some of my favorite things to decorate with right now! This one sits in our kitchen nook.
 I recently posted about how I love to decorate with old buckets and galvanized junk treasures, if you missed that post click here to catch up http://littlebrags.blogspot.com/2013/04/guest-bedroom-and-rusty-buckets.html
I also want to show you guys this cute large basket-tray my friend Michi mailed me all the way from Germany for my Birthday (even though it's made in China) LOL
 I like it in the kitchen corner for now....

Let's move to the outside now....I purchased this old washtub at one of my favorite stores WISTERIA COTTAGE in Lacey, WA this Friday
 
 I made it into a planter for the front yard. I think it adds a bit of character in between the boring standard landscaping
and once again I saved the best for last....today these two cuties were chillin on the front lawn together watching the kids play
 Want to see them napping together indoors? Check out my last post here http://littlebrags.blogspot.com/2013/04/hanging-lantern-and-some-new-porch.html
Well, that's all I got today....I bought some more treasures while out on a shopping trip this Friday, will share those soon. Thanks for visiting me!
Christine

Like Me On Facebook Little Brags on Facebook

Follow Me On Pinterest http://pinterest.com/christinevd/ 

Follow Me On Google Friend Connect Google Friend Connect

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places: