Friday, March 9, 2018

Just A Few Snapshots Around the House


Hello everyone, I know I know....It's been a while since my last blog post. 
I keep wanting to get back into blogging on a regular basis 
but somehow I can't seem to get that going. 

However, I do post more frequently on INSTAGRAM 
(so much faster to post a quick picture versus writing an entire blog post). 
So please do follow my Instagram page!!!!


So today I got some snapshots from around the house for you. 
Below is a glimpse of the kitchen counter. I am working
towards changing the decor in the kitchen from
Rustic/Country to Scandi/Boho Style. 

WHAT SAY YOUUUUU?




I am in LUV with Mandala stencils. Below are some crafts I have been working on this week. 
I am giving a BOHO Make-Over to some of my decor using a mandala stencil
(more of that in the next blog post)



Here is our table in the kitchen nook, all set for an afternoon with
sweet friends earlier this year. 


I just love this candle chandelier I purchased in Germany 
some years back.

And here is a corner of the back patio with a little dusting of snow we got in the
Pacific NW a couple of weeks back. 

Can't wait to re-decorate the cable-spool table for spring soon!

And a little something for giggles.....

Our 3 furry cuties soooo worn out from the harsh trials of life.
Or perhaps a severe hang-over from the night before?

Well, sleep is mighty important for sure! 

As always thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget 
to find me on Instagram.


Here is a screen shot of my Insta page:




 photo signature_zps2231f866.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!