Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 -- A Look Back

Wow, another year has gone by. I can't believe I am in 
my second year of blogging already. 

Lo let's take a stroll down Memory Lane and catch up 
on some posts you might have missed!


January 2014 



February 2014 

My-newest-crush-furs-and-cowhides


Happy-valentines-day

A-copy-cat-demijohn


March 2014 

Moss-lovin-on-front-porch

Pottery Barn Knock Off Frames

Hiding-thermomstat-in-plain-sight


April 2014

Serious-cuteness-alert-real-easter-bunny

A-little-easter-decorating-on-front-porch

A-springy-new-look-with-new-sofa-pillows


May 2014 

Sowing-off-my-new-adirondack-chairs

A-lantern-make-over-and-our-back-porch

Tons-of-outdoor-decorating-inspiration


June 2014 

Outdoor-serving-station

A-little-outdoor-chandelier

Dining-room-design-board


Paint-your-old-buckets


July 2014

 Diy-chalkboard-monogram-tutorial

A-few-new-things-from-ikea

My-first-cowhide-rug

August 2014 

Sharing-my-dads-house-in-spain


September 2014 

Enjoying-last-bit-of-summer-around-house

Decor-inspiration-from-Europe

Boys-bedroom-design board


October 2014

New-junk-and-decorating

Adding-personal-touches-in-decorating

Displaying-beautiful-art-work

Last-minute-halloween-décor 

November 2014 

A-little-thanksgiving-home-tour

Just-couple-of-new-things

Tons-of-fall-decor-inspiration

My-first-annie-sloan-chalk-paint-project


December 2014 



I hope you enjoyed my little re-cap. While working on this post, 
I remembered what made me start blogging in the first place.
I was so inspired by all of you amazing bloggers out there
improving and DIY(ing) your homes that it made me want to
jump onto the blogging wagon with all of you. I have been working
on improving our house one little corner at a time and our house
has come a long way since last year!! I'm so thankful for each of
you coming by to visit Little Brags.
Looking forward to being with you in  2015!!!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin


Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:


Monthly Parties:


                                                I party with Remodelaholic
                                               http://www.notjustahousewife.net                    Remodelaholic.com


     ppp 1
                                           Being-Bianca (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  


Creating Christas Image_thumb[8]
link: http://jannolson.blogspot.com

Top Posts of 2014 Linky Party
 http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com

best of-1
http://www.songbirdblog.com

Monday
Friday