Friday, November 28, 2014

My First Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Project

Hello and Happy Friday Sweets, I have lots of errands to run 
today so making this post very short. I took my very first Annie Sloan 
chalk paint class last weekend with my friend Jenn and I 
wanted to share our projects with you. 



I had these 3 dark brown candle holders in our
master bathroom that I gave a make-over.
 I painted them with 2 coats of Annie Sloan cocoa paint 
and finished them off with both clear and dark wax. 


Here we are, at the class in Olympia's  Court Yard Antiques

 
 Here is my friend Jenn's project.
 
 Doesen't that tray look awesome in her beautiful dining room?
 Annie Sloan chalk paint covers practically any surface
and requires no sanding. I have lots of plans brewing 
in my head for more and bigger projects with 
Annie Sloan Paint.

I hope you had a wonderful Turkey day yesterday. 
Here is Robbie and I yesterday, waiting in the car for 
Daddy (who is always the last one in the car) on our way 
to spend the day with family and friends. 


 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:

                                                I party with Remodelaholic
                                               http://www.notjustahousewife.net                    Remodelaholic.com


     ppp 1
                                                                       Being-Bianca

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
Monday
Friday