Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Springy New Look With New Sofa Pillows

Hello Sweet Readers, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with Family and Friends. My Mom is still here visiting from Germany and we've been busy shopping and having fun, so I haven't been able to blog about much. But I do want to share some new treasures from our shopping adventures. Such as these awesome 24x24 pillows I found at Target, from their Threshold Collection. 


Just what I needed to dress up our Sofa for the Spring

 


 ohhh and I also found this adorable little doormat at the Easter Clearance section at World Market. Well, we all know that Easter is over, BUT you guys know how much we luv Bunnies around here, so this is perfect all year around!

and speaking of bunnies, check out what our Bugsy has figured out to do... He now comes up to the sliding glass door, waiting for us to open up when he wants so come inside...too cute!!! I have an area off the deck fenced off for him, so he can go in and out of his rabbit hutch and run around out there.
and before I go I want to show you something my Mom worked on this week. She made this little doll house kitchen for me years back, but it kind of suffered at my house getting mixed up with toys for the kids....so she got it all whipped back into shape. 
And that is all I have to report this week! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!!
xoxoxo 
Christine

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Spring Craft Blog Hop
http://liverandomlysimple.com