Friday, October 10, 2014

New Junk And Decorating

Hello everyone, we've had some awesome fall bazaars in our area this last
weekend and I found some more junk I couldn't live without!

Here are some of my new treasures...Oh how I love that new junk pile of mine!!!

so here is what I did with some of my new treasures so far...the chalkboard box 
turned into my Junk Filing station on the kitchen counter
Yeah, I'd say it's an improvement...lol...
Cleary, I am not ashamed of my messy counter!!!
the chicken wire frame turned into an organizer for my earrings. 
I hung it in my closet, now I can actually see what I have...LUV IT
The antlers found a home on my dining room buffet. 
I never thought I would ever purchase "antlers" in my life. 
Earlier this year I bought a Cowhide Rug for our
dining room and now antlers??? 
What will be next???
Now let me share some pictures I took while hunting
for my antlers last weekend... 
This adorable store is called Little Hill Farm and is
located in McCleary, WA
Check out her outdoor tub with a shower head???? 
SUPER CREATIVE

I am in love with this patio area
Another super creative planter idea

This shop is called Wisteria Cottage 
and is located in Lacey, WA
I love how Sharron hung the galvanized buckets from a chain.
Both ladies have their stores on their own properties.

We also moved all our outdoor furniture into the 
garage for the winter this last weekend. While moving the 
potting bench, I ran into this  little cutie....
Doesn't he look adorable next to the wreath? 
They match!!!
Well that was the full report of my last weekend!!!
Let's see what this one will bring!
XOXOXO
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin


Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:


                                                I party with Remodelaholic
                                               http://www.notjustahousewife.net                    Remodelaholic.com


Garden Party 2            ppp 1
                                       link: Fishtail Cottage                     link:Being-Bianca

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
                          link: http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/        link: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

               The 7 year itch link up

Monday
Friday