Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Little Outdoor Chandelier and the Tortoise and the Hare

Hi there sweet peeps, I haven't been up to all that much this week. 
But I did manage to hang up a little chandelier on my front porch today. 
The chandelier is actually meant for indoors, the candles 
are battery operated. But I really wanted it for my porch. 
So if it gets a little rusty over time -- even better!

I sure hope I am not boring you guys with all these outdoor posts lately. 
Seems like my last 3 or 4 posts were all porch and garden related.
 But you see, here in WA State we don't have very long summers,
so I am trying to enjoy working on the outside while I can!
 We sure have been enjoying our new Adirondack chairs from World Market

And before I go, here is a little cuteness for ya. While I was 
working on my blog last weekend, I had some help from Bugsy and Willie 
out on the back porch. And nooooo, they were not in the slightest bit interested 
in having a RACE, just chillin with me on the back patio! LOL
And one more super cute picture for you....this is my best friends Persian Kittie LouLou. She lives in beautiful Bavaria/Germany. My friend has been re-decorating her kitchen and she had e-mailed me me these pictures. I asked her right away if she would let me use them on my blog this week. SOOOO cute!
Thanks so much for coming to visit me!!!!
xoxoxo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:
The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
                          link: http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/        link: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

Inspired Living -- Outdoor Extravaganza

Garden Party 2              summer celebration 4        Fun in the sun graphic final
  link: Fishtail Cottage                   link: Making Home Base        link: Debbie-Debbiedoos