Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Decorations on the Back Porch

 Hi Sweets, this weekend I played around on our back porch a bit
and decorated for Christmas. I didn't want to invest a lot of time back there, 
because we really only see the back porch this time of year when looking
out through the sliding glass door from the kitchen. BUT never the less I had fun
and got a few good pictures (including a Bunny photo bomb)!
 
A Christmas vignette decorated with nature



 See the Bunny photo bomb under the chair???

The back deck is Bugsy's domain, it's where his bunny hutch is and he pretty much
has the run of the place. When he wants to come inside to be with us,
he goes to the sliding glass door and waits like a dog for someone to let him in!!!
In this picture I added some cozy fake fur throws and pillows

I wish I could keep the pillows and throw out there,
but they would get nasty and wet even though it's covered

Bugsy approved of the fake furs as well!!!!
This year it was all about decorating with nature for me....
branches,  moss, apples, some brussels sprouts...lol

Somebunny came over for some pets
while I was taking pictures.
 
  
 
 If you haven't already done so, check out
"PART 1" of my Christmas tour 
HERE 


   photo signature_zps2231f866.png
 Follow on Bloglovin

 Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:

                                                I party with Remodelaholic
                                               http://www.notjustahousewife.net                    Remodelaholic.com


     ppp 1
                                           Being-Bianca (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  

Monday
Friday