Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome to my Christmas Tour

Hello Lovelies, I am so glad you are here 
to take my Christmas Tour today. 
I am part of a Christmas Blog Hop, so please make 
sure to visit all the other fantastic blog tours
 listed at the bottom of this post.

Let's start at the front porch.  




Link party holiday house walk tag


This year I hardly used any of our usual
Christmas Decorations.
 
I wanted to do something different
and decorate with mostly nature
I stole Evergreen Tree branches from the
forest behind our house.
I also stole real moss 
 
gorgeous red apples from Trader Joes
(which I did not steal)



   Here is the exterior at dusk
 as you can see I did not go all out on the
Christmas lights either, I am way too lazy.
I love the star in the window at night
Let's go into the kitchen
 all neural Christmas accents,  
nothing bright and shiny this year
I Love this golden deer pallet art......
Cute mittens keep the candles warm

Another IKEA star in the kitchen window
even the fridge got dressed for the occasion 
off to the kitchen nook
I also used branches and apples for the
chaddy and added a string of tiny battery
operated string lights

 Now off to the Family Room
I got these gorgeous mercury candle holders and the
string lights on the fireplace from World Market



  some hot cocoa and cookies




A lot less Christmas stuff in comparison to previous years,
but I LOVE IT!!!! Sometimes less is more!! 
I hope you enjoyed your visit and please 
come back soon to visit. 

A special thank you to Kendra from 
Joy In Our Home for hosting this amazing 
Christmas blog hop. Please make sure to visit 
these amazing bloggers below for some 
more Christmas eye candy. 

Holiday Home Tour hosted by www.joyinourhome.com 18 Homes/5 days

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!   
- Monday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!  
  - Tuesday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!  
- Wednesday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!    
- Thursday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!   
- Friday -

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

LINKING UP:


Monthly Parties:

                                                I party with Remodelaholic
                                               http://www.notjustahousewife.net                    Remodelaholic.com


     ppp 1
                                           Being-Bianca (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  


Creating Christas Image_thumb[8]
link: http://jannolson.blogspot.com

Monday
Friday