Monday, October 27, 2014

Displaying Beautiful Art Work In Different Ways

Hola Sweets, 
Do you ever get tired of just hanging art work on a wall? Well, I know I have been, 
so I created an inspirational board with all the things I love. I like to display paintings 
in different ways, instead of just hanging them on a wall. Layering art, especially 
with unique pieces such as an old window frame add such interest. 

 The board I created has all my favorite things.....a wicker basket, candles, demijohns, 
a boxwood green ball and STRING LIGHTS. You can find the beautiful painting 
I used for my collage HERE from Invaluable.com.   
Invaluable.com is the world’s largest online auction marketplace of fine and 
decorative arts, antiques, collectibles, and estate sales.

Here is some more inspiration from other bloggers with super
unique ways to display artwork (links included)



Make sure to check out some more awesome  
Paintings at Invaluable.com for their selection 
of fine art and paintings. 

As always thanks for stopping by and reading my little blog!!!!

Much Love
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin


Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:


                                                I party with Remodelaholic
                                               http://www.notjustahousewife.net                    Remodelaholic.com


     ppp 1
                                                                       link:Being-Bianca

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
                          link: http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/        link: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

               The 7 year itch link up

Monday
Friday