Sunday, July 20, 2014

A few new things from IKEA

Hello Sweets, my friend Jill and I went to IKEA yesterday and did a little damage between the two of us. 
I am really busy today, so here are some quick pictures of some new treasures throughout the house.

I got these beautiful white MATILDA curtains for our Master Bedroom. They have a little pattern to it that I love. The wicker trunk is also from Ikea, but I've had it for a while. 

It's hard to take a good picture with daylight 
coming through a window
here is a link to the IKEA Matilda curtains
I also got a cute little BYHOLMA basket for on top of the Master Bedroom Armoire, 
it matches my large wicker trunk perfectly
My Mother In-Love painted these 
adorable pictures of our son
Here is a link to the Byholma basket

I got new white bedding for the Master Bed...
just plain white which looks best with the 
rich GINGER wall color 
(the 3 large throw pillows are NOT from Ikea)
here is a link 

Let me take you to the master bathroom. We have these 3 huge drawers in the 
middle of the sink and I can never keep my things organized in there
so IKEA came to the rescue
I love this set of three trays for bathroom storage
And another organizer idea from Ikea

link: IKEA Lidan

Ok, off to the guest bedroom, I also got the 
IKEA Matilda  curtains for in here




Maybe I gave you some ideas to keep more organized. I know I sure need all the help I can get.
Off to tackle my Linen closet now (it is a dangerous place, I might get lost in there...lol)
Happy Sunday Peeps and thanks for coming to visit me!

Follow on Bloglovin

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:
The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
                          link: http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/        link: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

               The 7 year itch link up