Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Little Thanksgiving Home Tour

Hello Peeps, I am thrilled to have you here for a visit. I am stop number 5 for the 
Let's Gather Blog Hop. First off, I need to thank these lovely ladies from Cultivate Create , 
Hollydays Paper , Our Joy His Glory Designs By Miss Mandee and 
Nikkis Nacs for inviting me to participate in my very first Blog Hop ever. 

So, here we go, let me share my little THANKSGIVING tour with you...

Let me take you outside onto our back porch. I created a cozy 
sitting area "Thanksgiving STYLE" and I made a giant
sized "GIVE THANKS" pillow.



If I were actually hosting Thanksgiving at our house this 
year, this area would be a super cozy hang-out for 
our guests going out for a breath of fresh air.

But guests, or no guests, I still had fun making 
the space cozy for the fall. 
I also made this little gourd garland to 
hang on the window.


I placed an old wooden butcher block with 
snacks on the large wicker basket, so it 
can serve as a little table
I luv this little owl
And look who decided to crash-in on my photo shoot???
Yup, that would be our Bugsy. He was very curious 
to find out what I was doing out on his patio, 
re-arranging things, and causing a big ruckus.


it seems that even little bunnies want to 
"Give Thanks" this season.


Let me take you inside now. I decorated the entry way 
in a welcoming THANKSGIVING Theme!



  And a few more Thanksgiving touches 
in the Family Room




 I hope you enjoyed my little Thanksgiving tour 
and I want to thank each one of you sweet readers for 
coming to visit my little blog. It's the next best thing 
to having you all over for real

Please visit the next stop on this fun Blog Hop 
by clicking on this image below.  
http://nikkisnacs.blogspot.com/2014/11/lets-gather-thanksgiving-mantlescape.html
1. Cultivate Create  www.cultivatecreate.blogspot.com
2. Hollydays Paper  www.hollydayspaper.com
3. Our Joy His Glory  www.ourjoyhisglory.com
4. Miss Mandee  www.designsbymissmandee.com
5. Little Brags  www.littlebrags.blogspot.com
6. Nikki's Nacs  www.nikkisnacs.blogspot.com


xoxoxo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:



Flaunt your Fall Link Party at www.chiconashoestringdecoratingblog.com

                   I party with Remodelaholic
                                                                                  Remodelaholic.com


     ppp 1
                                                                       link:Being-Bianca

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
                          link: http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/        link: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

               The 7 year itch link up
Monday
Friday