Saturday, May 10, 2014

Showing Off My New Adirondack Chairs From World Market

Hello there peeps, today I want to show off my new Adirondack chairs I got from World Market. I've been eye-ing (is that even a word?) them for a while and with Spring almost here it was the perfect time to get them
 I put them in the front of our house along the walkway that leads to the front porch

 we sit in front of the house a lot to watch the kids play

I choose an upside down wine barrel for a little table

and since I have a wine barrel table now, I decided that I need to take some pictures with a wine bottle and glasses....lol
unfortunately I only had imaginary friends around when I took the pictures
 so I had to drink the two glasses myself...what a shame...lol

Cheers Peeps.....

Are you signed up to receive my posts via email? 
If so, the service that delivers them has not been working since mid April. Please hang in there and stick with me while it is down. You can follow me via these places to make sure you will not be missing any posts