Saturday, June 28, 2014

Paint Your Old Buckets

Hello and Happy Weekend Sweets, if you have been following me for a while you know that I am 
a sucker for old buckets. This time of year I love to use them for my flowers outside. 
I wanted to "cutify" them a bit, so I got out some paint. 


This bucket got painted with white polka dots 
to compliment the white Adirondack chairs. 
For the Polka Dots I used  "foam dabbers" in a couple of different sizes. 
This one got black polka-dots . I can't decide if I like the white 
or black polka dots better?
ohhhh and the cutest bucket of all now belongs to 
our Bunny. It got turned into a "Bunny Snack Bar", 
planted with a yummy peppermint plant..LOL
I used a stencil for the "Bunny Bar" letters. 
The black letters got covered with tiny 
white polka dots. I used cookie cutters 
to trace the bunny and heart.
While hanging out on the back porch 
waiting for Bugsy to discover the 
peppermint plant, I took these pics........
uhhhh, wrong critter passing by...
And I want to share a new goodie I found.
Remember my little Outdoor Beverage Station ?
Well I found the perfect "food dome" at 
World Market for it. LOVE IT!
Thanks so much for visiting me! 
Please come back soon.
XOXOXO
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Follow on Bloglovin