Saturday, April 12, 2014

A little Easter Decorating On The Front Porch

Hello and Happy Weekend Everyone. It was a gorgeous Spring day in Olympia today! I really enjoyed spending some time outside, decorating the front porch a little, before Easter has come and gone....

I will keep it short and sweet today, my Mom surprised me for my 40th Birthday with a visit from Germany, so we have Company and I am a lucky girl!!!

I always prefer to decorate with natural things


like this old galvanized wash tub, it makes a perfect Easter nest

and this old vintage wooden berry crate


and an old rusty bucket with flowers...perfect
I stole some hay from our Bunny for the Easter nest...lol

Thanks so much for stopping by !!!!

If you want to see some real "Easter Eye Candy", check out my last post (if you haven't already done so)