Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dining Room Design Board

Hello Sweets, I am so excited to share my very first design board with you today. 
I used PicMonkey to create this inspirational board for our dining room.
Since I am such a visual person, I feel this board will really help me pull
things together when I get to the final stage.

While searching for Dining Room inspirations on the web, I've learned what really attracts me.
Here is the scoop: I love creamy light slipcovers and darker tables, white sheer curtains,  
jute rugs layered with a cowhide rug, wicker baskets and the contrast of black & whites.



The dining room table in this board is ours (Crate and Barrel). 
So is the dining room buffet (World Market).
 I also purchased the creamy chair slipcovers from World Market recently
and luckily they fit my dining chairs, so no need to get any new furniture. 
Just accessories, a new chandelier, rug, etc.

If you like this look as much as I do, here is some dining room eye candy for ya...


 Source Unknown



How do you guys like to decorate your dining rooms? 
Any suggestions and tips appreciated Sweets!
I will keep you guys updated on the progress. 
I am planning to start painting very soon!!!!!


For More Inspiration Visit Top Reveal 
For Some "Daring Dining Room Ideas":

http://topreveal.com/daring-dining-room-ideas

Dining Room Decor Ideas


XOXOXO
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

17 comments:

  1. I love picmonkey, but wouldn't know how to put a board together ... very cool, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've outfitted the dining room perfectly, Shelia. When we moved from our old house to our condo I used our round table from our kitchen in our new dining area. It works out perfectly. Our dining set would never have fit in the condo's dining space. My daughter got my old dining set because she was moving into a house with a dining room and needed one. So that worked out.
    lovely-white-dining-room-ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dining room mood board! You did a great job putting that together. I love your choices too. I didn't know that World Market sold just the dining room slipcovers! Cool! I'll have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your plan! Very calm and soothing color palette. I wish I had a dining room, but I live in a tiny apartment;) Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design board Christine! The mirror you chose is gorgeous - I can't wait to see it in your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design board, love your choices. Hope it all comes together perfectly!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love everything about it! I can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh - this is going to be gorgeous, Christine! Can't wait to see it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your design board contains so many beautiful things. I LOVE that table! I too love darker tables and lighter slipcovers. Years ago that would never have interested me. Boy how my tastes have changed!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice design board. Great idea to keep your design choices together. Thanks for sharing this on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design inspiration you've come up with. Thanks for sharing at our Motivational Monday party! Be sure to stop by again next week to link up another post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great board Christine! I love the photos that you shared! I know one thing I have been wanting for a while is slip covers for my 4 chairs. The end ones are burlap parson chairs. I'm sure your room will be warm and cozy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Christine - I am transforming my dining room -almost finished painting - love your idea board - I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh I am loving your dining room inspiration!! I will bring the wine, and we can paint like there is no tomorrow!

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great! Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links on Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. 8design

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!