Friday, September 5, 2014

Sharing My Dad's House In Spain

Hello Peeps, just checking in, letting you all know that we are back from Europe.
I hardly checked my email the entire month we were gone, so I apologize if I have
not responded to your comments yet. I will do my best to catch up with everything
once I am settled back in at home.

Today I have some Spanish Eye Candy for ya from our trip....this is my Dad's Casa in Spain.
It is located in a little city called Javea on the Mediterranean side of  Espana.


Isn't this Outdoor Canopy Bed gorgeous by the pool? 
I just love the detail of the carved wood
Here is the pool area

Here is the front gate & fence

House Exterior 


Courtyard
Outdoor fireplace
A pretty water feature in the corner

View from the terrace of Mount Montgo
another view from the terrace
My Dad's shop building and an outdoor shower next to it

Yard
Here are a few inside shots ....




And finally for the DROOLING effect, 
here is a real Spanish Paellia...yummers
Spanish Tappas...notice Robbie's Godzilla in the picture? lol
oh I wish I could have taken the entire inventory 
of this store back home....
Well, this is what I got this week -- stay tuned for more 
European eye candy soon!!!! 
Smooches
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin


Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:

Monthly Parties:

Garden Party 2
link: Fishtail Cottage

The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!                  
                          link: http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/        link: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

               The 7 year itch link up