Saturday, January 10, 2015

Decorating With Old Doors

Hi Loves, I trust you all survived the Holidays without any permanent damage? 
We have company from Germany all month long and I won't be having much time to 
get projects done around the house....HOWEVER I did put together some major eye candy 
on "DECORATING WITH OLD DOORS". I love the way they add character to any space 
whether your style is rustic or modern. So let me share what I have 
put together for you! Please pin away!!!!!





















http://designdreamsbyanne.blogspot.com












































































Source UNKNOWN

I hope you found some inspiration here today!!!!

If you liked this post, you may want to catch up 
on this previous post of mine "Decorating With Old Windows" 



 photo signature_zps2231f866.png