Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Decor Around The House

Hello Friends, let me share a few little Springy/Easter snippets around the house with you 
before Easter is over!!! I am running way behind ....hey, what else is new?

Here is a simple little springy vignette in the kitchen

Another kitchen shot,  this glass jar is actually a butter making tool from my Great
Grandmother. I added a string of battery operated lights ...love those

Here is our foyer, somehow I am not completely thrilled with the turn-out
but I simply ran out of time and energy, so this will have to do!!!

Once again, I added one of those battery operated string
lights for  the bottle


 and how cute are these Easter Egg String Lights?
I've had them for years.....
 Hopefully I can manage to pull my front porch together for Easter and share the pictures 
with you before Easter has come and gone!!!! 
xoxoxo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


If you liked this Easter post, you may want
to catch up on these previous posts. 


        
Easter On The Back Deck      Our Easter Bunny Impostors


  
         Our Easter Bunny          Easter Decor On Front Porch

  
                 Easter Décor                          Some Easter Touches



12 comments:

  1. Love your twinkle lights...great job and thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lights!! I didn't decorate for Easter at all unless you count the bunny display I did on the front porch...Happy Easter to you and your family!

    Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are delightful, where did you find time with working, etc. to do anything? Twinkle lights are always one of best ways to light up your life. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter :-) Your decorations are wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little snippets Christine. Love grandmas' butter churn! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christine! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you incorporate lights into your Easter decor! It's so whimsical. Thanks for sharing with The Creative Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty Easter vignettes! I love that you added the ambiance of the lights ... I must do that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your taste in decor! Thanks for sharing your photos at Inspire Me Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, and the creativity! You are so talented! Thank you for sharing this on Making Memories Mondays!
    Cathy@threekidsandafish{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your gorgeous vignettes, Christine! Those jars are amazing - I wish I could find some that size!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so very lovely! Love the lights! Thanks for sharing with us at Home Matters linky party. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!