Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Front Porch with Boho Vibes


Well hello there everyone, I know I know ... once again it's been a while since my last blog post. 
Our house has been filled with friends and family visiting for the last couple of months which has been wonderful and I miss them all already.



So here is a peek of our front porch. If you follow my blog 
you know that I am totally in-luv with the "Boho" look and I have been 
accumulating a bunch of BOHO treasures over the last several month. 

I love to use natural elements like branches from the forest and driftwood, rocks, etc.


Let me share some of my latest finds and crafts.

I stenciled the Mandala design onto this tray and LUV it....
I also painted the driftwoods with some funky tribal design 
(I get these crazy ideas on Pinterest).

The fringie outdoor pillows in the basket are a recent World Market find.

The bead chain around the glass jar is from Earthbound Trading. 
Unfortunately I broke the glass it came in, but I found a substitute.

This glass lantern is a HomeGoods find


The Dream Catcher is from Earthbound Trading


So have you jumped onto the Boho wagon yet?
I am hoping you found a little inspiration here today! 
Thank you all for coming to visit me here at 
Little Brags and Happy Decorating everybody!


 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!