Friday, September 5, 2014

Sharing My Dad's House In Spain

Hello Peeps, just checking in, letting you all know that we are back from Europe.
I hardly checked my email the entire month we were gone, so I apologize if I have
not responded to your comments yet. I will do my best to catch up with everything
once I am settled back in at home.

Today I have some Spanish Eye Candy for ya from our trip....this is my Dad's Casa in Spain.
It is located in a little city called Javea on the Mediterranean side of  Espana.


Isn't this Outdoor Canopy Bed gorgeous by the pool? 
I just love the detail of the carved wood
Here is the pool area

Here is the front gate & fence

House Exterior 


Courtyard
Outdoor fireplace
A pretty water feature in the corner

View from the terrace of Mount Montgo
another view from the terrace
My Dad's shop building and an outdoor shower next to it

Yard
Here are a few inside shots ....




And finally for the DROOLING effect, 
here is a real Spanish Paellia...yummers
Spanish Tappas...notice Robbie's Godzilla in the picture? lol
oh I wish I could have taken the entire inventory 
of this store back home....
Well, this is what I got this week -- stay tuned for more 
European eye candy soon!!!! 
Smooches
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin



26 comments:

  1. I love this! I spent a semester of college at the University of Spain in Alicante. So many things about these photos remind me of my little home there. That paella!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vacation spot!! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home! Thanks for the tour:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dreamy place! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE that canopy bed! Sounds like a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Your dad's home is so nice. I love his beautiful pool. I bet it's nice to get to spend so much time in Spain to see your dad. I've never been. My niece is honeymooning there right now, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to see a home in Spain! It is lovely, and I am so envious of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous to have a month in Europe! Your Dad's casa is gorgeous!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful retreat - so pretty. Thank you for sharing at Share It One More Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic house! I love everything about it. What a wonderful place to be able to go visit. I'm with you...I'd want everything in that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a beautiful home in a beautiful spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the word "Spain" and I knew I had to read your blog post. We are spoiled that you shared your dad's home with us. My husband and I were greatly treated to a local's perspective of Spain last year when we visited my dear friend's hometown of Torijos. We went all over so your pictures brought back such good memories. I sure hope you get to visit often. It is an amazing home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's amazing! Wish my dad lived there hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely breathtaking!! WOW! What a retreat. Thanks for sharing on What You Wish Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a magnificent home - the outdoor stairs are spectacular !
    And that paella looks over the top amazing
    Pinning !
    Visiting via French Country Cottage
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful home! I hope to visit Spain sometime in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! I love everything about Spain! That canopy bed on the porch by the pool is where I'd be spending all my time. :) Thanks for linking up with us at Motivational Monday! We hope to see you again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous home Christine! It would be real torture to have to spend time there. lol! We visited Spain and Portugal last year and I loved it! Thanks for sharing your dads fabulous home with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dad's casa is lovely. We visited that same area on our trip to Spain. There's just something special about the white stucco contrasted with the red tile roofs that looks so pretty. We didn't see many security irons, but I guess it just depends on each individual neighborhood. I do like that they made them to match the curves of the windows so as not to detract from their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my that courtyard is dreamy!! Thanks for joining HSH!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, my!This looks amazing! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!