Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Cozy Winter Decor


Happy 2023 EVERYONE!

I hope this post finds you all well and you slipped right
into "2023" healthy & happy!


After taking down the Christmas decor each year, I love to keep up all the wintery
stuff, especially snowflake lanterns and our cozy IKEA star lamps in the windows.  

Having the house super cozy helps so much with the many grey & rainy 
days we have to endure in Washington State...lol

Soooo, I wanted to give you all a little tour of our house decorated for 
winter and also share some Christmas pics I didn't manage to post until now. 



Here is our entry.

I crafted the paper snowflakes stuck to the mirror with 
a tutorial I found HERE

The Pewter Table Lamp is from Word Market and I LOVE LOVE LOVE
this piece. It creates such amazing lighting (just check out the reflection on the wall).





Here is the living room. 

The star light in the window is from IKEA.


The Christmas tree in this picture is already gone, 
I took it down yesterday....sniff sniff  









And off we go to the dining room.

 Here we are on Christmas Day, we had the house full of family and
 friends, just the way we like it!

The Prime Rib was nerve wrecking but turned out amazing !!!!







I love the simple natural vibe for the table setting. The greens were stolen from
the forest and the stars on the napkins are actually real homemade Christmas cookies.  





Ok, off to the kitchen nook...



Do you notice all the giant paper snowflakes in the windows here? 
One can never have enough!!!







Again, the brown paper snowflakes are crafted with a tutorial 
I found HERE


This gorgeous paper snowflake is a World Market Find from last year. 



Here is the Family Room.


Do you notice the cats photo bombing? 


And more pretty IKEA stars in the windows....

I tell you guys these are hard to take down when it's time. They really add so much warmth to a space.

Well, guys that was it for today! If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen these photos already. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting me here on my little blog.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour. I love winter decor. I still haven't gotten Christmas away yet....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya Pinky !!!!! My dining room table currently looks like Christmas puked on it...LOL....Needless to say it has not made it into the garage boxes yet.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!