Monday, August 4, 2014

DYI Chandelier Inspiration Curated For Hometalk

Hi Lovelies, I am currently in Germany on vacation, but I could not say NO to 
Hometalk when they ask me to curate a board for DIY Chandeliers.
WHY? Cuz I love Hometalk and chandeliers!!!
http://www.hometalk.com/b/741808/decor-ideas

Aren't those chandelier projects all gorgeous and unique? They add so much
character to spaces, both in and outdoors.
For more information on these beauties on Hometalk click here HERE  

You might remember a recent post of mine? I hung a little candle
chandelier on my front porch. Can't wait to dress it up for the holidays too.
Thanks again Hometalk for asking me to put 
together some of my faves. 
Now back to vacation mode!
 Auf Wiedersehen!
  photo signature_zps2231f866.png

 Follow on Bloglovin


11 comments:

  1. Isn't Hometalk great...love the chandy's you showed us! The rope one is starting to intrigue me.... ya got me thinking now maybe I need to do a 3rd for my yard art series...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine so glad I found your blog, I absolutely love it!!!!! Looking forward to your posts!! Wanted to ask you a quick questions as to how you are able to post several pics on your header, I am trying to set up my blog and I am stumped on that part, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Hometalk. Great board of ideas you've shared. I like your DIY light especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspirations! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
    xo
    P.S> did you enter my new giveaway yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like I am the last person on earth to find hometalk, lol. I am planning on making a chandelier for the foyer too! I want to make it out of wine bottles with the bottoms cuts off and have them cascading in a corkscrew shape from a hoop. These are beautiful but I love yours the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great board Christine! I love creating for Hometalk also! Hope you are having a wonderful time in Germany!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great ones, I like the different styles you chose. I hope you are enjoying your vacation! So happy you still found time to link up at Friday Favorites!

    Emily- Our house now a home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holiday!! We just got back, and as always it seems to go too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all Christine!!! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!