Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Worldmarket Lamps


Hi Sweets, finally I found some lamps I like for our Family Room this weekend at Worldmarket and wanted to share them real quick. For those of you that have been following me for a bit you may remember my post Family-room-in-progress Ohhhh and PLEASE excuse our Newfies black furry "behind" in the picture. I didn't feel like moving him..lol



So here is a close up. I choose a cream colored shade.


I originally really wanted burlap shades, turned out Worldmarket had them, but they just didn't look good in front of the beige wall. See pic below....it just was all too brown, don't you agree? The cream color just adds a bit more contrast.

 so now all I need is the perfect pillows to add color to the room..the hunt is on!!! I'd love to get feedback from you! Happy Tuesday everyone.
Christine

Linking to:

I Heart Nap Time The Honeysuckle Bus Stop
It's Overflowing {nifty button} 
   Old Red Barn

Give Me the Goods Monday Home Stories A2Z creativetuesdaybutton
Photobucket Boogieboard Cottage 

  pinterestparty thumb1 thumb1 Pinterest Power Party & Features

 Liz Marie Blog

  mop it up mondays My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
  

 52 MantelsThe Shabby Nest Rooted In Thyme

 Funky_Junk's_Party_Junk_link_party_150