Sunday, February 24, 2013

Touch-Up Buddy

Hi Peeps,  today's post might be a bit boring but "oh so USEFUL"!!!!
We have a few bold wall colors in our house and with a little boy plus his friends running around, whipping around the corners with nerf-guns, walkie talkies etc. the walls take a beating. And since some of our wall colors are on the dark side, getting a chip really shows. I don't know about you but I always hate having to go into the garage, opening the heavy 5 gallon paint buckets for just a few drops of needed touch up paint.


So a while back I found this picture of the Touch Up Buddy on Pinterest and knew I needed some.I ordered them on AMAZON and they arrived within a few days.
This weekend  I completed the dreaded job of filling them up with all of our interior wall colors.


you just place the pump in the paint and fill directly into the tube
I tried them out right away and it worked great.
I stored them in the Powder Room Closet, so now I have all my touch up paint inside the house, easy access for the next little accidents. Here is the AMAZON link to order
Ohhhh it's the little things that make me happy, haha...thanks for stopping by!
Christine