Saturday, January 26, 2013

For The Love Of Old Crates

I just love old wooden crates and boxes, here are some examples of what I use them for throughout my house.

  here is one being used as a little coffee table in front of the sofa

A small one for storage under the side table


 

In my entry giving the shoe basket a little lift

 

This is an old soda crate, I am using it in my craft room....the dividers make  great storage for pens, scissors, etc...SCORE



This is an old toolbox in my office window..Just added some fake greens...and VOILA

 

These crates are right next to my front door. I added a little chalk board sign "SHOE PARKING" for all little kidlets coming and going...

 

and last but not least, they make a great set-up for pictures, RIGHT???

7 comments:

  1. I love crates too. I like how you used yours in so many ways. The soda crate with the office/school supplies is great! I also love the one you used for your coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly...Im always on the look-out for more crates too...I want some more for the Playroom and use them as toy storage....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love the old crates, and wow don't you have a bunch. Congrats on the new blog!!! You are off to an awesome start!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crates are awesome! Love the variety of ways you have used them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I use 'em to make pet beds from. Thanks for linking up at the Upcycled Linky Party at http://love2upcycle.blogspot.com/2013/04/upcycled-linky-party-4.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!