Tuesday, January 22, 2013

About Christine



Hi, I'm Christine. Welcome to my little blog.
What can I say about myself?
Wife, Mother, Bookkeeper, Animal lover,
PINTEREST Junky, Blog Addict!
We live in the Pacific Northwest, Mommy to one sweet
little boy and a 180 pound Newfoundland dog.
We also have a little fuzzy rabbit and a tortoise.
Since joining Pinterest about a year ago I have found so many
wonderful blog's from women that inspire me and that I relate
to, so I decided to jump into unfamiliar waters and have one myself.
When it comes to my home, I don't really have just
ONE particular style  that I stick to. I like to merge a
variety of styles and make it "me".
I'm a bit FARMHOUSE, MEDITERRANEAN,
SHABBY CHIC, OLD WORLD and even love
MOROCCAN STYLE (Lantern Lover here)!
I definitely love rustic accents, nothing too formal.
The purpose of my blog is to motivate myself to do spend
a "little less time" on PINTEREST getting all these wonderful ideas,
and "more time"to actually do some of these projects
and crafty things around my house and garden and share
with others who enjoy them too!

I am looking forward to your comments.

You can email me directly at:

christinevandorm@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, great to browse your blog, especially if I'm procrastinating and dodging work...loved your lantern ideas, hope you can give us some pointers when we return to Oly (yeah, coming home in september! oh btw this is amy, julian and sierra park's mama, just notice my name is just listed as twinmom for gogle) and as we try to settle back into our home..will be checking back from time to time and catch up on all your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, how wonderful you are coming back to WA...and thanks so much for stopping by my little BLOG. I hope you won't be too upset to be leaving paradise...gesh it seems like you just left!! Where does the time go?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!