Friday, October 7, 2016

DIY Personalized Birthday Gift Idea


Hello Loves, have you all made it into October alright? Well, I am already down 
with my first cold of the new season !!! FIGURES!!!

I wanted to share a quick little project I made last weekend. I was invited to a 
60th Birthday Party and I wanted to bring a "little something special and 
personal" to the birthday girl. Earlier that morning I went to a local bazaar and 
purchased another galvanized bucket (which one can never have enough of...lol). 
Once I got home I stenciled her birth year onto the bucket.




I used a pencil to trace my numbers and letters onto the bucket first


then I used a black marker to go along the edges and then 
I used a little acrylic paint on a small brush to go over everything


So quick and easy!





Now I have to make some more of these cute buckets 
for upcoming birthdays!!!!! 


There are so many cute things you can do with old buckets, you might 
want to check out this previous post of mine for some more ideas: 

Paint Your Old Buckets



Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog. 
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Thursday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // Create & Crave
Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays  // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday
Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It And Digging It //  The Creative Gallery

Monthly Parties:




     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent