Monday, October 31, 2016

Have You Ever Seen A Bunny In A Halloween Costume?


Well neither have I, which is why I had to get this adorable Star Wars 
Ewok costume when I saw it at Petco last week.

Now, I had no idea how Bugsy would take to being dressed 
up but I have so say he got used to it pretty fast and the pictures turned out adorbs!




Major Cuteness Alert

 I can't take the cuteness, pinch me...



I think he looks more like Princess 
Leah right here..lol

I ain't afraid of no ghost



Please god, get me out of this thing...


No worries, he got a few bunny bites of a Kit Kat bar for 
being such a good model!

Awwww, little Ewoks are such drama queens.

Well I hope that took care of the cuteness fix you needed today!!!! 
May the force be with you! 
Have a Happy Halloween and stay safe!!!! 
XoXoXo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Thursday
Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It And Digging It //  The Creative Gallery

Monthly Parties:

     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent