Sunday, September 18, 2016

Little Brags On Instagram

Hello and Happy Sunday Loves, I wanted to share a few new pics from my Instagram page with you that I did not post on my blog yet, so making sure you all know about my Instagram page and would love it it you follow me there as well!!!!! I find it very challenging to keep all the social media stuff updated all the time, I am a total slacker on Twitter, but I usually remember to post on Instagram on a regular basis. 

So of you are not following me on Instagram yet, I would 
love it if you did!!!!! 

Enjoy some new snapshots around the family room.
As you can probably tell in the pictures I am definitely doing the 
Moroccan-Boho thing!!!! LOL


The wooden tray is from Worldmarket and so are the candle sticks. 
The beautiful Moroccan lantern is a gift from my bestie in Germany. 

This gorgeous round serving tray and candle sticks are also from Worldmarket.


Here is a screen shot of my Insta page:


 I would love to see you there peeps!!!!
XOXOXO
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Wednesday
Thursday
Saturday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // DIY SUNDAY Showcase
Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday // The Creative Gallery
Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It And Digging It // Create & Crave

Monthly Parties:



     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent