Sunday, September 18, 2016

Little Brags On Instagram

Hello and Happy Sunday Loves, I wanted to share a few new pics from my Instagram page with you that I did not post on my blog yet, so making sure you all know about my Instagram page and would love it it you follow me there as well!!!!! I find it very challenging to keep all the social media stuff updated all the time, I am a total slacker on Twitter, but I usually remember to post on Instagram on a regular basis. 

So of you are not following me on Instagram yet, I would 
love it if you did!!!!! 

Enjoy some new snapshots around the family room.
As you can probably tell in the pictures I am definitely doing the 
Moroccan-Boho thing!!!! LOL


The wooden tray is from Worldmarket and so are the candle sticks. 
The beautiful Moroccan lantern is a gift from my bestie in Germany. 

This gorgeous round serving tray and candle sticks are also from Worldmarket.


Here is a screen shot of my Insta page:


 I would love to see you there peeps!!!!
XOXOXO
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Wednesday
Thursday
Saturday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // DIY SUNDAY Showcase
Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday // The Creative Gallery
Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It And Digging It // Create & Crave

Monthly Parties:



     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent        

13 comments:

  1. Lovely room. Some really cool touches. I want a bunny. You are blessed.
    I've had some in the past. My favorite was a flemish giant. I loved him and miss him so much! Thanks for sharing yours.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I'm following you now!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cute bowl from World Market! I just looked it up and saw that it's a real antique too. I like the Moroccan style you've started incorporating into your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to find you on IG Christine. Great finds from World Market! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for wooden candlesticks, thanks for the heads up on World Market selling them. Love your vignette.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just double checked to make sure I am following you :). Love your new lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice touches. I especially like the candlesticks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Christine so I went over to your Instagram... and five hours later I'm still lost in Instagram land. I opened an account but have not posted anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you Christine! Instagram is my new favorite place!! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinned your post, Christine. Love your decorating style!! Best of the week to you! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following you. Thanks for letting us know about your page!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!