Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Cheap New Marshall's Lantern

Oops, I did it again...
Remember when I spray-painted 2 Lanters I got from Ross a while back? If you missed that post you can check it out here Lantern Transformation. Well I found yet another pretty lantern on "Clearance" at Marshalls, it's good sized and it was only 20 Dollars.


I loved the natural wood and the large size, but the top was really light-silver and cheap looking. So I got out the Spray Paint once again.
All you need is Painters Tape, some papers to cover and Spraypaint

I used a dark grey spray paint from Rust-Oleum but in the pictures it's hard to tell the difference, oh well.....It looks better in person
After I was done I coudn't figure out a good place for it. I finally decided on the guest bedroom (FOR NOW)...LOL

What do you think?
That's all I got to blog about this weekend peeps. I've been busy pulling weeds and chores all day. Tomorrow is "Pressure Washing" day if the weather permits! I need to get that PACIFIC NORTHWEST GREEN off  the front and back porch.

Like Me On Facebook Little Brags on Facebook

Follow Me On Pinterest http://pinterest.com/christinevd/ 

Follow Me On Google Friend Connect Google Friend Connect

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places:


link: http://www.remodelaholic.com
Get Your DIY On